Beauty for Ashes

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's Too Far Gone for You

Well I'm back from my cousins wedding in Michigan. It was a lot of fun, and I got to take some pictures, which of course made me happy. Now it's back to class, and work, and New Life. All I can say about it is, that I'm tired of this, I want more now. I don't know what that means exactly, I guess it mainly means that I am dissastisfied with my life. Although, I really have no reason to be. (Side note, I'm tired of cops who sit and wait for me to come speeding by, but don't give a crap when my car gets broken into, who's up for some vigilante justice?) Anyway, I've decided something, I'll let you know what, when I know. I'm not just saying that, that's how I feel right now. Moving on. I can't decide if I should just let my hair grow, or get Jamie to cut it, if and when I'm home. Besides that, I'm in no shape to call you anything but an angel.


Oct. 27, Death Cab for Cutie at the Disco Rodeo, tell your mom.

6 Comments:

  • You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    free car body removal brisbane
    cash for scrap cars gympie

    By Blogger Hazel Donovan, at 1:52 AM  

  • Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    cash for cars sydney
    cash for cars melbourne city

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 AM  

  • Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. One option that should definitely be considered is cash for cars near me, as they provide a free car removal service. Firstly, if you own an unwanted car sitting in your driveway, damaged beyond repair, or otherwise just in bad condition, you could really benefit from a cash for cars Gold Coast removal service. They provide a free, no-obligation, professional service to help you get rid of your unwanted car.
    sell car to wreckers
    sell car for cash

    By Blogger Metalbiz, at 12:09 PM  

  • When you sell your old scrap car to Cash For Cars Brisbane, we come to your location to remove the vehicle at no cost. All removal fees are waived, and before we load the vehicle, you have cash in your pocket. We are the car removal company that buys any make and condition of a car- Ford, Holden, Isuzu, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, or something else. Our top-of-a-line car wrecking facility allows us to recycle scrap metal in an eco-friendly way.

    By Blogger Sell8 - Car Buyers Brisbane, at 1:05 AM  

  • Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. unwanted car removal brisbane is the best and safest place to sell your unwanted car. Call Us Now 0483 333 000

    By Blogger Local Cash For Cars, at 8:53 AM  

  • Great post and very informative post. North Coast Wreckers provide the best used or new car parts at an affordable price. Whether you are looking for an auto part for your engine. Scrap Car Yard Townsville

    By Blogger North Coast Wreckers, at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home