Beauty for Ashes

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

We'll be miles apart

Well Stephen's gone. There is so much I'll miss. The times he pulled me aside and asks me hard questions that I needed to be asked. Tosseling. The constant unquenchable exuberance that I have never seen in anyone else before. One thing with Stephen, we rarely if ever talked about stuff we used to do or did last summer or old fond memories. Because with Stephen we were always making new memories, and the old ones are nice to have but making new ones was much more important than reminiscing about past joys. I'll see him in October if at all possible.
Next topic. Went to Warped tour yesterday. Lauren and I showed up at the Elswick's house at about 6:30am. Jonathan was outside cleaning out his car. Josh L. wasn't even up yet. Ray soon came down the stairs and instead of the traditional "Good Morning" it was something about putting feet on pillows and/or sisters. Anyway about an hour later Jonathan, Josh L., Ellen, Lauren, and I were on our way. We didn't have a whole lot to do for quite some time. We even saw Antiflag (Jonathan's idea) which I do not recommend. I went to New Found Glory with Lauren, it was a good show even though I don't like them. Then the really good shows started. First was Coheed and Cambria, then Underoath, Yellowcard, Taking Back Sunday, and Story of the Year. My favorite was of course, Taking Back Sunday they were amazing. Lauren took quite a beating during Story of the Year (we were like three feet from the stage) so that wasn't as fun as it could have been but oh well. Noelle showed up and Jonathan left Taking Back Sunday, which was his favorite band there, to go see From Autum to Ashes with her. Interesting. I saw a ton of people I know there from Alex P. (big surprise) to Thomas M. (HUGE surprise). This summer is running out way to fast and it sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home