Beauty for Ashes

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

You're More Than Welcome to Sing Along...


John Bingham, at the rock quarry, jamestown nc
Because I believe that the music someone listens to says a lot about that person, and I have been known to dislike a person based solely on their musical tastes, here is my top 25 most played songs on my iPod.

Someone Else's Arms - Mae
My Heart - Paramore
Moshi Moshi - Brand New
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me" - Fall Out Boy
Crooked Teeth - Death Cab for Cutie
So Cold I Could See My Breath - Emery
Listening to Freddy Mercury - Emery
Here We Go Again - Paramore
Never Let This Go - Paramore
You're So Last Summer (acoustic) - Taking Back Sunday
Cute Without the "E" (Cut From the Team) - Taking Back Sunday
Timberwolves at New Jersey - Taking Back Sunday
Waste of Paint - Bright Eyes
When Paula Sparks - Copeland
Pin Your Wings - Copeland
You Have My Attention - Copeland
Your Heart is an Empty Room - Death Cab for Cutie
Of Angels and Angles - The Decemberists
I'm Ready, I Am - The Format
Something Isn't Right Here - The Juliana Theory
Whoa - Paramore
Still In Love Song - The Stills
Photo Booth - Death Cab for Cutie
Soul Meets Body - Death Cab for Cutie
Playing With Fire - Emery

Now a lot of these are just on here by coincidence due to the fact that most of the time my iPod is just on shuffle, but obviously the fact the Paramore got on here four times, and I only have ten of their songs in all must mean something, and Death Cab, TBS, Emery, and Copeland are definitely some of my favorite bands. Anyway, here's a really easy trivia question for you, my vast reader base, and this is on the honor system not to just google it. Who can tell me who Freddy Mercury is? First one to get it gets something.

2 Comments:

  • Dave I love your Blog. It makes me happy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

  • Well, Whitney is the winner, the correct answer is that Freddy Mercury is the lead singer of Queen. Thank you all for playing.....I guess.

    By Blogger David, at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home