Beauty for Ashes

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Falling Apart

Recent events have left me much less jovial than normal (I'm normally not that jovial, at least on the outside). I have managed to get Lauren completly grounded until further notice. As well as causing her more emotional pain. I deserve to be shot. So we can't see or talk to each other for awhile. So I basically feel like crap. On top of this Misty's sister died Wednesday night of unknown causes. So last night I spilled the whole mess to Jamie on aim and then went down to her house to watch the X-Files and when I got there she had a cup of CJ and some chocolate waiting for me (along with some garlic powder to chase away Vampires). This simple gesture meant a great deal to me and went along way to cheering me up. However, as I drove to Fayetville this morning for a day of beach volleyball, ropeswings, a lake, and sunburns I thought of Lauren grounded because of me. How's that for justice, I'm the one at fault, yet I'm the one driving to the lake with my friends while she's at home cut off from everyone. Fantasy lake was fun, we hung out with a bunch of soldiers from Fort Bragg all day. I have been well acquainted with shirtless Brad, but today I had the umm pleasure of meeting butt Brad. We sucked up several games of beach volleyball, (thankfully soldiers are none to good at volleyball as well). I must admit I enjoyed myself. On the way home, driving into one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen, Lauren called and Marshall, who doesn't know when not to be an inconsiderate sak-o-crap, yelled for her to get off the phone because I was driving. So she insisted on hanging up and that was that. I don't blame him he doesn't know the whole story, few do. So I had a great day at the lake Lauren had a crappy day at home. I don't think I have the ability to not hurt anyone I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home