Beauty for Ashes

Monday, October 18, 2004

Best Ever?

Does life get any better than this? I can't see how it could, unless Appalachain burned down in a night and I somehow got a diploma out of the deal. No, life doesn't get better than this, it just gets wonderful in different ways. For instance, I'm sure becoming a father's gonna be absolutely incredible, and grandkids make being old not so bad. I'm shooting in the dark here. But being 18 and having the best life ever certainly is wonderful. As you can probably tell, I've had an amazing fall break. I spent Wednesday with Lauren, Thursday through Sunday with Mark, Jamie, Stephen, and Pete in Atlanta, and Monday with Lauren again. So far 18 has been by far the best year of my life and it's getting better, even though I'm in college and I'm pretty sure I hate it. Thank you to Mark for driving, Jamie for letting me come and for cooking, thank you Stephen for having a Grandmother who bought me dinner, and thank you Lauren for the best Monday ever. What a weekend, what a life. Happy birthday to Jamie, I hope 20 is even better than 19.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home