Beauty for Ashes

Sunday, September 12, 2004

The Verge

I think I've figured something out, I've figured out that I'm about to figure something out. That's the feeling I've had for awhile now I think, the one I havn't been able to put my finger on. Now if only I could figure out whatever it is I'm going to figure out. Oh well. I feel like life is just happening around me without me having much of anything to do with it. I feel like I'm just sort of watching it. God has really been renewing my strength lately and I'm feeling much much better than I did last week. I think what did the trick was coming home, talking to people, and all of the prayer. Thanks. Anyways, even though I feel like I'm just a spectator right now, even though I know I'm really not, I don't mind at all, I feel content to just watch. Though I'm really not just watching. Well, perhaps I'll come to some great revelation soon, but if not I don't really mind. I'm contient, though I'm not sure why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home