Beauty for Ashes

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Late Nights Means Missing Morning


Jamie
Originally uploaded by Realistical.
Well as you can see it was a good weekend. My grandfather came to visit us from Galveston Texas and that was nice. The highlight of the weekend was definitely the Copeland concert. This picture was an attempt to hear a song. It didn't happen, but that's ok. It was a wonderful weekend, Carolina's in the Final Four, and so I avoided being depressed over a loss. In completely unrelated news, Lauren and I that I took is on the cover of the latest Christian dating book. I'll post a picture of the cover soon enough. I find this hillariously funny for some reason. Went bowling, bowled a 126 two games in a row, so at least I'm consistent. Had some good conversations, did some work on my car. Had a late night dinner at Carolina Dinner. All in all it was a wonderful four days. Hey people you're loved never forget it. I hope to see you soon.

PS- our sign got signed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home