Beauty for Ashes

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Confessions


Yeah, I'll admit I didn't take this one, although I really wish I had. Anyway, this is my blog and I can do what I want, I can be as weird as I am, this is inspired by a certain Jamie Harris, and her extremely weird dream, if you don't know what I'm talking about read her blog a few posts back. Anyway, I am here to admit that there is someone in this picture who I am rather taken with. This is my new "celebrity" crush. And she's my number one, yeah she beats out Keira Knightly, all the Dupris, and Natalie Portman is all but forgotten as is Kristen Kruek. She lives in Tenessee!!! And right now she's making it very difficult to study for my two exams tomorrow. I mean her favorite movie is A Mighty Wind!!! It's meant to be. Oh, by the way she's the lead singer of Paramore. This is a picture of the band, but who cares about the other members? Not me that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home