Beauty for Ashes

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Just When I Thought


I got an external hard drive for Christmas, which was something I've needed due to the massive number of pictures I have stored on a stack of old cd's. So last week I uploaded all of those old pictures to my new hard drive and what a journey. The pictures are basically a documentation of the last 2 years of my life, 5,117 of them. The journey has been a sad one, pictures of people I used to know, people who've changed, times when things were different. However, I am so thankful for the memories, and most of all for the pictures that although they may be 2 years old, they could have been taken yesterday, because nothings changed. And the new pictures, the people I didn't know then, that I know now. It's all but a snapshot of a life, a short time in which change has come letting me know that more is coming the good and the bad. At least, I'll have the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home