Beauty for Ashes

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

doubt is gone


Two of my friends, Ashley Stringer, and Jake Willingham recently, (Valentines Day of course) got engaged. At first, I must admit I was skeptical of the whole thing, (I believe muttering the word "morons" under my breath). Being that their wedding date, August 11, is just about their one-year anniversary of actually meeting each other for the first time, I think they've been dating for a grand total of three months now. But anyway, now when I think about it more, I am so happy for them, there's no doubt in my mind that they were always meant for each other, and their story is so beautiful. So, I'm sorry for calling them morons now, because more than anything, I want what they have, and the beauty and the peace and joy that is so prevelant in their relationship is something rare in couples of any age.

1 Comments:

  • i saw the picture you put up and had a total flash back to a place for the heart. Right outside the bath house, where they moved the coffee table. weird.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home