Beauty for Ashes

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Rock n' Roll and Attempted Murder

Well Monday dawned with all the promise of another Monday, which as we all know, isn't much. In the end it was quite a fun day, at least after the legally required daily education was acquired. We all went to Mark and Jamie's house to finish Brian, Stephen, and Kristin's anatomy project which is loosely based on the effects of adrenaline on the body. Well anyway, Jessie tried to inject Brian with a shot of pure adrenline that would have killed him so that was absolutely hillarious 'cause Jessie almost murdered Brian. Tuesday turned out to be MUCH better than I expected because Kristin's apple juice turned alchoholic made me sick as a dog for like an hour, just long enough to go home and sleep through school. I went to Larry and Rosemary's antique shop with Mark and Jamie, which was fun until Stephen and Brian showed up. That night I went to see Copeland, The Necessary, Farewell, and Boxbomb at Ace's. It was awsome of course, Ryan and Adam showed up really late. My parents where a little miffed that I got home past midnight on a school night, so they said that I would have to be home earlier on school nights. I don't care because I'm done with school in less than a month.
This weekend I'm going to a men's retreat with my church, I know it'll be fun, but I miss the girls already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home