Beauty for Ashes

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A Week Left in Paradise

Well I still havn't come to terms with the idea of moving away. I think that perhaps it won't be as drastic a change as I earlier feared. What with everyone coming to visit me( ya'll had better) and the fact that I will be driving home alot. I'm already looking forward for my road trip to Georgia in October with Mark and Emily. Hopefully I'll see Lauren tonight. But if not then I'll probably see her on Friday. Maybe I'll take her to that big show at Ace's. My mom want's me to start packing, but that would be like admitting that I'm leaving which I really don't feel like doing. I also have a ton of letters to right to people letting them know what they've meant to me. It looks like I'll be mailing them. Well I guess I'll go to church now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home