Beauty for Ashes

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Do you remember back when you where very young? Did you ever think that you would be this blessed?

I'll play this out, I'll take it. I wasn't sure before, but I'll make it. Life is the best it's ever been, because of you and all my friends. I've done nothing, why Lord, me? How blessed can one man be? If there's more to life than this, how much more then is heavens bliss? Listen the rain, listen to music, listen to Jesus speak. I believe I am happy, or as close as I can be, not much really matters, who cares if I get a C. Money, fame, and power vs faith, hope, and love. The ideals of the world vs. those of God above. I live my life, day to day, looking forward to tomorrow, knowing what a blessing that is. Look above, and know, the greatest of these is love.


Yeah I know. It sucks, but it was fun to write so BACK OFF!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home