Beauty for Ashes

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Lawn Darts and Cigarettes

I havn't slept in a bed in three days, the back of Marshall's car has been an acceptable substitute. Marshall and I spent the weekend in Lynchburg Virginia to see the great John Bingham. Well I love traveling. It doesn't matter where to, it just matters that I'm going. I rhoroughly enjoyed the 240 mile drive through the mountains of North Carolina and Virginia. I swear I saw the tree from the intro of Six Feet Under. But anyway, we had a good time on the campus of Liberty University. It was really good to spend some time with Bing. By the way ladies, john Bingham is single and whoever his wife is is one lucky lady. So anyways, there are few things I love more than watching the American country side flying by the windows, I just want to take ti all in and remember every little tree and barn and horse and cornfield I see. Especially in the days after Phil's death. I have just been so captivated by life. I just want to spend my life seeing everything I can see, but more importantly getting to know the people around me. I mean really know. And the only way to do that is to spend time with them. I love the few relationships that I have where I can tell by the look in their eye what they're about to say. The relationships where a look tells everything that needs to be said. I want to know and be known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home