Beauty for Ashes

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sunsets, Cigarettes, and Stephen


Spring Break = little sleep, lots of driving, friends some old some new. After spending a few days in the home town, I headed south to Atlanta to see Steve. As always, we picked right up where we left off over New Years. We spent the days taking pictures, driving, filming, talking about girls almost exclusively. Got to spend some good hours with Beth, Lindsay, and Sarah. It's always good to meet new people. I did manage to hurt Stephen several times, mostly unintentionally. It happens. It was definitely nice to watch a lot of killing in various guy movies. Drinking iced tea and hot coffee at the same time, makes me want to pee. But also makes me feel strangely satisfied. Glad I don't live in Peachtree City, they can have their golfcarts, I'll keep my freedom. As always Harry and Diane are two of the coolest parents I know. Things I learned - Athens is boring, but has good food. - Stephen does in fact like girls, A LOT - Belt Buckles are expensive everywhere - Women are relentlessly confusing (I already knew this actually) - More about how not to be a father..........DIBS ON CRUMPY........!

1 Comments:

  • well, i should be mad about the title, but I can let it slide. I really enjoyed your company. Let me know if the video comes out cool. The poison ivy tends to be going away. I miss you already. Keep praying for me. Enjoy life, dont endure it.

    Steve

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home