Beauty for Ashes

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Every slow and quiet car ride

I still don't know what it's like to be a college student as classes don't start till tuesday. So I'm dreading tuesday. Marsh and I have been kept faily busy by freshmen orientation, which sucks so bad that I can't even communicate it. Never have I seen so many hormone crazed freaks. Our orientation leader talks about nothing but sex, and she manages to relate everything anyone says to a sexual inuendo it's disgusting. So anyways Marshall and I quit going to orientation, but come to find out it was for a grade and they were taking attendance, so we're off to a great start. We directed traffic for awhile, that was pretty fun. We get free pizza about twice a day and I'm royally sick of it with no end in sight. Been talking on the phone alot to people I miss. There are weird people in my dorm. Today Marshall, Nikki, and I were sitting in our dorm with the door open and this girl we've never seen before walks in writes the word "hey" on our door and left without a word, completly ignoring Marshall's confused sounding "hello?". Went to church this morning to Living Water Christian Fellowship, it seems promising they obviously love Jesus and that's enough for me. I've met some pretty cool people, and seen some old friends. Everyone talk to Bingham online his sn is Bigaham616 he's lonely. Life is extremly emotionally complicated right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home