Beauty for Ashes

Monday, August 30, 2004

A Time to Embrace, and a time to Refrain from Embracing

God has me. That's all that matters. My life has been very, very interesting lately, well at least to me. God's just making sure that I know that I'm totally dependent on him for everything, I sometimes forget. It's not a fun thing to be reminded of, I don't like being weak. But I am, so very weak. I just need to realize that I don't need to be strong, he'll be strong for me if I let him. I don't know why I find that so hard to accept. Oh well, "it's the months that don't matter, it's the days I can't take, when the hours move to minutes and we're seconds away". I hate being patient, I'm the most impatient person I know. This is really not like me, I don't do sfuff like this. Well, I guess I do I just didn't know it. I wish I didn't. Why is it that we believe what Christ says about everyone else, but we don't think it applies to us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home