Beauty for Ashes

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

It's Times Like These When Silence Means Everything

This weekend was absolutly wonderful. I didn't really realize how much I needed it until it happened. All I did was spend time with my favorite people. We never did anything crazy, or super exciting, but we never needed to. It's enough that we're together. I am extremely blessed. I can't imagine how this weekend could have been anybetter, well i could have done without the cell phone thing, but oh well. And of course it wasn't long enough, time HATES me, or at least I hate it. Oh well, the times between the wonderful times make the wonderful times wonderful. Thanks to everyone who spent some time with me this weekend it was a blast. In other news, I also hate parking cops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home