Beauty for Ashes

Monday, February 07, 2005

Brown Eyed Girl

Jonathan likes to cook. This is a good thing, he made me pancakes at 3:30am on Friday night. And again during the Super Bowl. This time with bananas in it, and peanut butter instead of syrup.

So jonathan acquired a projector from church and brought it back to his apartment. We watched the Carolina game, Urban Legends, and the Super Bowl on it. I don't think he's gonna give it back, at least not until after the UNC - Duke game Wednesday.

While my memory is not the best, I believe that this weekend was the first I've spent in Boone this semester. There just isn't much to do in Boone. Well, I take that back. They don't call us the "Happy Appy" for nothing, but if you plan on staying sober, there's bowling or board games. One of which I did this weekend. Well anyway, Lauren came up on Saturday and it was wonderful. I have really been realizing just how lucky I am. She is an amazing girlfriend, and I am not a very good boyfriend, (not on purpose, it comes naturally). Yet, she stays with me.

So, I had a great weekend, again. Thank's to my sweet girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home