Beauty for Ashes

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

For Once the River Runs Right

Well, the big news is, Stephen's back. We're all watching crappy movies 'till all hours of the morning, and awaiting our temporary home of Alex'x parents house. What a time shall be had. I'm living the dream of so many over 30. I don't want to lose it. I got some amazing Christmas presents. Best Christmas ever? I think so. That's it for now, but here's two verses to think about.

Mark 8:11-12
Then the Pharisees came out and began to dispute with him, seeking from Him a sign from heaven, testing him. But He sighed deeply in his spirit, and said, "Why does this generation seek a sign? Assuredly, I say to you, no sign shall be given to this generation."

Romans 10:13
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power fo the HOly Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home