Beauty for Ashes

Monday, May 24, 2004

New Nightmare

I had the craziest dream last night. As I'm typing this, I'm extremely reluctant to tell it but it's so weird that I have to. I don't remember to many details, but here goes. All of us were at Marshall/Mark and Jamie's house (in the dream they where the same) we were all sitting around and some random lady who reminds me of a daycare worker at my school, informs me that I've somehow managed to impregnate some girl in Ohio whom I've never met. It then turns out that everyone but me had known this for some time and thought it was funny. It gets worse. Stephen then informs me that I've done it again to some girl in Arizona, whom I also have not met. So of course I'm in my own personal hell at this point because I've got two kids and their mothers, none of whom I have ever seen before. So all my future plans for marriage and college and stuff have just come to an abrupt and strange end. The whole dream I never questioned the fact that I was the father, even though I'd never seen either of the mothers. Anyways, this dream was extremly powerful because I've never felt such strong emotions in a dream before. I was SOOOO depressed. I actually woke up and it took me like 20 minutes to come to the beautiful realization that it was actually a dream. I'm totally crazy apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home