Beauty for Ashes

Sunday, May 23, 2004

What You've Missed

Well as you probably know, my blog left me for a time, but Jamie retrieved it from where ever it was. In the mean time I've officially graduated from high school, spent alot of time with family and friends and become confused again. Graduation was boring, hot, long, and pointless since they didn't actually give me my diploma. I have to go back to school on Monday to get it. Oh well. All of my grandparents came. This is partially bearable. I won't miss a whole lot about Wesleyan, just a few people really. We had a huge graduation party on Saturday at Marshall's house. We had loads of fun especially when we took my Grandad's camera and wasted all the film on gross pictures of us. Stephen and Jacob drove a golf cart on main roads to Jacob's mom's house at 12:30am, and of course got stopped by a cop. Stephen tried to give me a hickey with a piece of pipe. I convinced Tiphani to stare at a blank tv screen to see a face. Jamie beat me in checkers. We rented a movie, but never watched it. We left at 1. So basically it was just like every other night we all spent together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home