Beauty for Ashes

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

What's So Confusing?

I don't know. But I am confused about something but I don't know what. My heart is bursting with feelings but I can't sort them out or make any sense of them. Maybe it's trying to figure out what you really think or feel that makes life so worth living or maybe it's something completley different. What makes a mountain more than a big rock? Or an ocean more than a big salty lake. Are they really more than that? What makes love more than just a chemical that your body releases? I believe I know, or at least understand why, but I don't think I can explain it. If I can't explain it do I really know it? I guess I am just glad that mountains are more than big rocks, that oceans are more than big salty lakes, and that love is so much more than a chemical reaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home