Beauty for Ashes

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Beautiful Farewell Turned to Crap

Well I should've known better. Today was the annual Wesleyan senior chapel, where seniors get to address all the underclassmen. And I should have known better than to open my mouth, but no, I had to get up in front of 400 people, voluntarily, and say something stupid. I swear I do not have the ability to say something publicly without offending someone. The one reason that I have so looked forward to leaving Wesleyan is that all the people are so petty. Well, I'm sure you're all wondering what I said that was so awful. All I said was, "growing up sucks", that's all it took to get me a trip to Rickman's office. Course it didn't help that I accidently acted quite disrespectful towards him in front of the whole school. Oh well I'm out of here next Friday. And I'm going to a place for the heart tonight that always makes things better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home