Beauty for Ashes

Monday, May 17, 2004

Weekend Raving and BIngham Rantings

This weekend was quite amazing, I worked a men's retreat at A Place for the Heart. God answered a long time prayer of mine, and broke Will's heart. Well there we were about 9 big strong teenage guys weeping. Still and all I was full of joy, so I'm not sure were the tears came from oh well. Jesus has Will and there's nothing he can do about it. In other weekend events I hurt myself on a huge waterswing. Watched Spinal Tap, Helter Skelter, and Scotland PA. Today in our daily 7th period trip to the crapper, Bingham began to espouse about how he's the last chance for the Bingham line. It went something like this," when I get married my wife is gonna have to understand, we're just gonna keep going 'till we have like 4 or 5 boys at least, even if the first 4 are girls like poor Paul, we're goin' 'till we get all my boys." It was alot less sane sounding when Bingham said it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home