Beauty for Ashes

Monday, May 10, 2004

Where it all stands...

Well as of 30 minutes ago I am essentially done with high school. My AP Physics exam was alot easier than I thought it would be so I might have passed (doubt it though). I won my first Monopoly game last night (legitamtley). Who knew that game could be fun. We met a guy named Al at the Helser's on Thursday. The best way to describe him is Santa Claus/ Jerry Garcia/ John the Baptist. He was amazing, I hope to get a picture on here eventually. I feel like I've figured some stuff out, even though I havn't so that's good. My friend Will came to Christ again about two weeks ago, but I think it's gonna stick this time, mainly because of Al. While I'm on the topic of Will Lehman, Mark and I went to his house Saturday night to witness some HALO action. I never cease to be amazed by how much these kids care about HALO. If I ever become that obsessed about something that's not Jesus, my wife, or my kids, please shoot me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home