Beauty for Ashes

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The University's Quiet Today...

Anticipation. The upcoming weekend and Thanksgiving break are full of promise. Christmas break, a month long, also looms on the horizon. With it brings Stephen's return to NC, a house for our partying purposes, and my favorite time of year. I've been listening to the Bright Eyes Christmas Album non-stop since this weekend. Mark and Jamie came up this weekend. We had tons of fun, I laughed so hard it may have done permanent damage, It sure hurt like crazy. It was so nice to just spend time together, play checkers, watch crap on tv, and talk again. Jamie and I are making a list of Americana that we need to catch up on. I am so ready for the holidays, I've got a feeling that this is going to be, by far the best Christmas I've ever had. I'll be 19 in less than two weeks. Still not entirely sure how I feel about it. At the moment I think I'm happy about it, because that's one year closer to my future, whatever that may hold. There are so many people that I miss. I'll see you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home