Beauty for Ashes

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

We were born for battle...

So it's seems that I've been letting Satan beat the crap out of me for a long time now. I guess I just got to tired to fight him and just let my hands fall to my sides. So satan's been having his way with me for awhile now, and I've just been trying to take it. I've just been trying to keep standing, but I've been dying. Last night God woke me up, and I finally realized what was happening. So for the first time in awhile I stood up to him today. So of course he's redoubled his efforts, and I seem to be in the fight of my life right now, but I can't lose. If I don't give in, I can't lose, because Satan's already been defeated, and I just have to claim that for myself.

Psalm 69
Save me O God!
For the waters have come up to my neck.
I sink in deep mire.
Where there is no standing;
I have come to deep waters,
Where the floods overflow me;
I am weary with my crying;
My throat is dry;
My eyes fail while I wait for my God...

That's me right now, but at least my eyes are open now. I can see what's really going on. But the one verse I keep coming back to is I Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing. That's all I've been doing for the past 12 hours, I mean I've gone to class and stuff, but I havn't stopped, I can't if I stop I die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home