Beauty for Ashes

Monday, December 20, 2004

Can You Tell Me? What's the Purpose?

WEll, I've been thinking alot. About several people. I'm the kind of person who observes, people and yes, I tend to be very judgemental, and it's something I need to work on. Here are some observations, last night at 3am, in the windows of every house I can see from my window was the flickering blue light of a tv. In Walmart, a guy knocks over a shelf of something or other, and quickly hurries away. Outside Walmart I got very ed when a drink machine gave me the wrong kind of drink. Yesterday in Tate Street Coffee, man wearing all black with a sleezy hair gel, and obviously , who I immediately disliked and for what? the hair? the all black? the ness? I don't know. He sat beside me later. Me. I tend to be oblivious to my own faults and quick to spot them in others. But I also know more about people than they want to believe, if I know you, then yes this probably means you. The more you think I don't the more you're probably wrong. I watch you, I try to get inside your head. I'm sorry baby, this is who I am.

What of my life? Been good for the most part, Helser's, bonfire, downtown, hope, Christmas, love, and Jesus. I don't think I've ever been more aware of the season. The past few months I've been dealing with some things that I've never had to deal with, and that I never thought I'd ever have to deal with. I've learned so much. I've learned that Jesus is everything. And I just want to worship him, because that's my purpose, that's why I was created. That's why we were created. Look at your life, do you believe you have a purpose? I didn't either for a time. Yes, I'm hurt, struggling, and broken hearted. But my God is bigger than that. Jesus, is real, I've never been more certain of anything in my life. I'm running out of things to say, for the time being, but for now, I love you, but Jesus loves you more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home