Beauty for Ashes

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Fall was fleating, and winter has us by the throat...

It's 13 degrees outside in Boone. It's snowing. I'm depressed. The few days I was home were good, I think. Waffle House Seinfeld was good, Jerry-Me, George- Josh, Cramer- Ryan, Elaine - Amy. But I think I feel lonely, maybe. I'm not sure. I feel that I don't know anything. I want to know something. Anything for sure. I get like this every few weeks, and I know why, I think. It has to change. Things are going well, one more exam then I'm done. This life is so, deep. How is it that nothing can change, and yet you can go from feeling happy to being sad in an hour? Well I've been like that for about 2 days now. Don't mind me I'll snap out of this. If I don't stop the bleeding, the end will come, be there for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home